Workshops and Support Calls
We offer live, virtual workshops for any sexual and domestic violence organization:
Building Blocks of Resiliency Series
- The Importance of Personal Boundaries
- Discovering Your Values and Saying “No” in a Positive Way
- Building Resilience to Shame
- Strengths in Decision-Making
- Thriving Through Gratitude and Empathy
If you want to bring our workshops to your organization, you can send us an email to schedule a workshop series today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form to start the process.
Monthly Advocate and Leadership support calls:
- Advocate Support Call - First Wednesday
- Emerging Leaders Call - Second Wednesday
- Advocate/Survivor Support Call - Third Wednesday
- Executive Leadership Call - Last Wednesday
Get to know the RAFT program or continue your training with our free interactive podcasts. These programs were built to address the specific needs of advocates by sharing real stories and experiences of people like you.
We combine life coaching skills and positive psychology theory to support advocates who are learning how to stand in their power, respect themselves first, and break the cycle of shame and self-criticism.
Whether it’s an educational talk, creative exercises, simple yoga, or meditation, our podcasts can provide the specific support you need to improve your well-being.
Our team shares monthly advice and insights into advocacy workplace practices, self-care techniques, tools and tips for combating burnout. Here you'll find resources, exercises and stories from the RAFT team to help build resilience, navigate workplace obstacles and find a deeper understanding of what self-care really means.